What we can deliver...
Our multi-skilled teams have particular expertise in many SI/GI works, working with and subsequently overcoming difficult access situations.
Our staff are highly adaptable and have experience in rock drilling, metal and paint sampling, and location of buried services.
With our ability to draw upon all our different operational departments, we can effect our own site access and liaise with Government bodies such as Network Rail, Canals and Rivers Trust, Environment Agency etc to effect access permissions.
With this experience and skill set we are able to offer the following:
- Qualified Geotechnical Engineer led site works
- Cable Percussive boreholes
- D1500 bespoke tracked cable percussive rig
- Ibex slope climbing dynamic sampling and auger rig
- Rotary Drilled Boreholes
- Dynamic Windowless Sampling & Probing (Include UT70 sampling Euro Code 7 compliant)
- Concrete and Masonry Coring
- Trial Pitting/Slit Trenching
- Logging to BS5930 / EC7
- Factual and interpretative Reporting
- Laboratory Testing
- NRSWA / Road Closures
- Ballast Sampling & Contamination Testing
- Geotechnical Monitoring
Bridgeway is RISQS approved for SI/GI work and is a Principal Contractor to Network Rail, which enables us to supply a full range of ground investigation work.
In addition to this we are able to conduct works in both Greenfield and Brownfield sites.
The SI/GI team comprises the following dedicated staff, which can be supplemented on a project by project basis:
- Geotechnical Engineers & Operatives
- Site Team Leaders
- Rig Operatives
- Competencies include Network Rail Safety Critical, NRSWA, CSCS & BDA